Brand new wiki install. Let's add content and use it this time!
Some pages we may want to make:
- Emergency Contacts - Police, fire, poison control, hazmat, etc.
- Shop Contacts - The board, shop operations manager, etc.
- Members - Up-to-date members list, with pictures (do as a category?)
- Opening and Closing - How to open/close the shop
- Running A Class - How to Class!
- Shop Rules - Safety third
- Equipment List - What tools we have (do as a category?)
- Laser Instructions - How to use the laser
- Makerbot Instructions - For when it's not broken
- Laser Settings - Laser power settings
- Small Lathe - Information about the small 12" metal lathe
- Material Safety Data Sheets -- Links to MSDSs for materials in the shop
Books owned by our members and associates that they're willing to lend
- Metalworking - Hand tools, power tools, techniques, projects
- Woodworking - Tools, techniques and projects
- Electronics and Electricity - All aspects of electrical engineering and construction
- implement as a category?
Promoting Events And Classes
Events should be submitted to:
- Now Magazine
- Instant Coffee
- Facebook, via an event page
- Twitter, via a tweet about the event on Facebook as Site3coLab.
Submit with a date, time, and cover fees. Tell [email protected] you've completed this submission checklist.