Shop Maintenance Projects
From Site 3 coLaboratory Wiki
Revision as of 09:40, 29 October 2014 by Kate (Moves 'move RFID' task under Bike racks.)
Things that we can do to make the shop nicer. These make great open house projects to recruit new people with (except for the incinolet repair).
- Mount the dues box somewhere permanent
- Laminated and good-looking signage!
- One on the outside of the building explaining things
- Open House information
- Membership information
- Laser instructions
- CNC mill and router instructions
- Other tool instructions
- Washroom information and "last cleaned" signs
- Asset tags
- UPSTAIRS WASHROOM
- Fix the incinolet
- Paint/seal/replace the floor
- Fix the vending machine
- Membership kiosk
- Bike racks
- Move the RFID reader closer to the door
- Do something with the arcade cabinet
- Permanent projector mounting
- Permanent speaker mounting
- Box near the door for incoming mail
- Literature holder somewhere for membership forms and waivers
- Tetris actually tetrising? Info on how to do it?
- Repair switch on table bandsaw.