Shop Maintenance Projects
From Site 3 coLaboratory Wiki
Revision as of 10:42, 29 October 2014 by Kiwano (→Low Priority: added running water as a low priority project)
Things that we can do to make the shop nicer. These make great open house projects to recruit new people with (except for the incinolet repair).
- Mount the dues box somewhere permanent
- Laminated and good-looking signage!
- One on the outside of the building explaining things
- Open House information
- Membership information
- Laser instructions
- CNC mill and router instructions
- Other tool instructions
- Washroom information and "last cleaned" signs
- Asset tags
- UPSTAIRS WASHROOM
- Fix the incinolet
- Paint/seal/replace the floor
- Fix the vending machine
- Membership kiosk
- Bike racks
- Move the RFID reader closer to the door
- Do something with the arcade cabinet
- Permanent projector mounting
- Permanent speaker mounting
- Box near the door for incoming mail
- Literature holder somewhere for membership forms and waivers
- Tetris actually tetrising? Info on how to do it?
- Repair switch on table bandsaw.
- Running Water