Shop Maintenance Projects
From Site 3 coLaboratory Wiki
Revision as of 07:20, 29 October 2014 by Shardy (Created page with "Things that we can do to make the shop nicer. These make great open house projects to recruit new people with. ==High Priority== * Mount the dues box somewhere permanent * L...")
Things that we can do to make the shop nicer. These make great open house projects to recruit new people with.
- Mount the dues box somewhere permanent
- Laminated and good-looking signage!
- Open House information
- Membership information
- Laser instructions
- Other tool instructions?
- Washroom information and "last cleaned" signs
- Fix the vending machine
- Do something with the arcade cabinet
- Move the RFID reader closer to the door
- Permanent projector mounting
- Permanent speaker mounting
- Box near the door for incoming mail
- Literature holder somewhere for membership forms and waivers